United for Kids
The United for Kids program offers businesses the opportunity to bring underprivileged children out to an Arizona United Soccer Club home match in 2015. Through the program, businesses have the ability to purchase tickets to an upcoming home match, which Arizona United SC then distributes to local children’s charities. These valuable donations allow children, who would not otherwise be able to, the opportunity to enjoy a positive morale building experience at Scottsdale Stadium.
- Applicants must be 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations or children’s charities that provide a direct service to disadvantaged or at-risk youth in the Greater Phoenix Area.
- Donated tickets must be used for youth with a limited number of tickets utilized for adults, who provide supervision and transportation ONLY.
- Groups will be monitored. If any behavior is found to be unacceptable in any way, the group will be removed from the program.
- Re-selling or misuse of donated tickets will result in automatic and permanent removal from the program.
- Organizations must send thank you cards, pictures, and/or letters from the children addressed to United 4 Kids Community Partners.
Become a Beneficiary
Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Coporate Partner
For information on how to become a corporate partner of the United for Kids program, contact the Arizona United SC front office at (623) 594-9606.